5/31/16

Bay Ridge Journal Goes Offline at Midnight

This is my last post here. Bay Ridge Journal will go dark at midnight.

I'm tired and bored. I need a break and a chance to process what I've learned over the past eight years.

It's an opportune time to quit. Now awash in online news and information, Bay Ridge is a very different place -- at least quantitatively -- than when I started blogging in 2008.

I am ever grateful for all the practice the blog provided -- and for my readers. Thank you all, again and always, for reading my blog.

My writing journey will continue in a galaxy far, far away.

Although not viewable after tonight, Bay Ridge Journal will remain online. Email me at kipsive@gmail.com with any requests for archival materials.

-Kip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly sorry to hear that. Thank you for your service.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive


"Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein