Admission is free, but capacity is limited and lawn seating is first-come, first-served, so get there early.
Music starts at 6:00 PM, with screening at sundown. Park concessionaires Ample Hills Ice Cream, Luke’s Lobster, No. 7 Subs, Lizzmonade Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Bridge Garden Bar will offer food and drink.
DJs from Brooklyn Radio will spin pre-movie music, with short films curated by BAMcinématek shown before the weekly feature.
Back this year is the New York Amateur Astronomer's Association, with telescopes from Syfy, and free bike valet parking from Transportation Alternatives and Spinlister.
The Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy’s partnership with presenting sponsor Syfy / "Syfy Movies With A View", now in its 7th year, will offer free outdoor films beginning Thursday, July 10 on the Harborview Lawn at Pier 1.
Animals are the theme for this year year's series, with a lineup that includes Hitchcock screamer "The Birds", the Marx Brothers' "Duck Soup", and "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof", all against the majestic backdrop of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- 7/10 "Duck Soup" / Short: "Silo", David Soll
- 7/17 "Sharknado" / Short: "Phoebe’s Birthday Cheeseburger", Will Lennon
- 7/24 "Fantastic Mr. Fox" / Short: "Font Men", Dress Code
- 7/31 "Beetlejuice" / Short: "Passer Passer", Louis Morton
- 8/7 "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" / Short: "Unlocking the Truth", Luke Meyer
- 8/14 "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai" / Short: "The Roper", Ewan McNicol, Anna Sandilands
- 8/21 "The Birds" / Short: "Woodhouse", Fred Rowson.
Click here for a full calendar of events in Brooklyn Bridge Park this summer.