The following supplies are in demand:
- Canned goods, instant noodles, canned milk, rice and other grains;
- Water purifying tablets;
- Water bottles;
- Tents and other temporary shelters;
- Bed and bath (clean blankets, sheets, pillows, towels, etc.)
- Personal hygiene kits (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, women's sanitary products);
- Baby supplies (diapers, wipes, formula, bottles);
- Cooking utentils (pots and spoons, etc.);
- Unexpired OTC medications;
- Mosquito repellent;
- Flashlights, batteries.
For more information, contact Fr. Joseph Hugo at the Rectory (718) 238-2600 or on his cell (347-971-7167.