Here's a list of ideas I'd like to see become change:
- Replace horndog Brooklyn Democratic Boss Vito Lopez and his corrupt stand-ins on the county committee with new, honest, Progressive leadership, like Joanne Simon for instance;
- Take re-districting of the back rooms and onto the record;
- Reform campaign finance laws and end the judicial fiction that "corporations are people" by amending the U.S. Constitution;
- Drive Dean Skelos' goon Simcha Felder out of the Brooklyn Democratic Party, and expose Brooklyn's DINOs for what they are: conservative crypto-Republicans whose religion-dominated agenda is hostile to Progressive values;
- Re-annex the Bay Ridge Towers to Bay Ridge;
- Support more smart, honest, articulate, competent young Progressive candidates like Abe George and Andrew Gounardes, willing to confront their own party's cowardice and complacency.