12/29/12

SURE You Do, USPS

How my ex-sister-in-law's Christmas card got out of its envelope and got lost on the way up here from Florida, I guess I'll never know.

At least there was no money in there.

It goes deeper than that between me and the USPS.  There's the letter my old neighbor forwarded to me that never made it to my new address; the bank statements that repeatedly got lost or mis-delivered down the street;  the unreachable local postmaster; the black hole "customer service" 800 number; the empty email promises to "investigate and respond" by an entity that seems little more than an electronic Wizard of Oz. 

You make me sad, USPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registered users only. All comments moderated.

Blog Archive


"Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein